Valour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction on Dreamweaver

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the faction bank inventory.

Holiday message

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Venoblaster
Commissioner
Commissioner
Venoblaster

Holiday message Empty
PostSubject: Holiday message   Holiday message Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:46 pm

I know many of you probably don't celebrate Christmas. But since in Valour we speak with many voices, I'll speak with mine.

This time of year is traditionally a time dedicated to thoughts of hope and peace.

In that spirit I'd like to share a song with you. It is meant for Valour as a whole and in particular for each and every one of you.

Cheers!

See the video on YouTube.
Back to top Go down

Holiday message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday message   Holiday message Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:52 pm

Thank you Veno, Valour is Honored to have u among us!
Back to top Go down

Holiday message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday message   Holiday message Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:24 pm

It is true that many ppl dedicate this particular time of year to show hope, love and peace.

I find it both refreshing and dissappointing all in the same package. It's a refreshing change of pace in ppls outlook but dissappointing that they reserve that for only once per year.

And back to your song dedication...
Veno, I find it fitting to Valour as a whole, because without teamwork there would be no Valour. Thank you for sharing such a lovely fitting video with us all. The pictures that accompany the song are as important as the song itself. Shows love where many would believe their wouldn't be love, very inspiring indeed.

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Venoblaster
Commissioner
Commissioner
Venoblaster

Holiday message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday message   Holiday message Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:53 am

Thanks Gab and Lin. Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holiday message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday message   Holiday message Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holiday message
Page 1 of 1