Valour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction on Dreamweaver

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the faction bank inventory.

Question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Question Empty
PostSubject: Question   Question Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:54 pm

what is the highest level character currently in guild if i and my wife were to join would we have help in fb's if so i would be willing to join and vary willing to help you create a new more personal site with custom themes and so on all i ask is friendly guildies and the willingness to help.

i am a 52 archer on dreamweaver
my wife is a 62 veno also dreamweaver

i will sign up if i like what i hear and give you in game contact info

i have 10 years mmo exp and 5 years in perfect world ( originally from Perfect World MY-EN ) i was a captain there which is basically a marshal.
Back to top Go down
Katagaria
Admin
Admin
Katagaria

Character sheet
Main: Katagaria
Level: 99
Alt: Molody

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:06 am

thank you for your interest. our highest lvl is 100. we help eachother in fb/tt/bh/bosses & quests. we do many things together and have fun faction events. feel free to pm me in game and i'll be more than happy to tell you more about valour.
Back to top Go down
Joshua

Question Empty
PostSubject: Incoming   Question Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Dear Valour,

I'm an incoming new player, your Faction seems like it would be helpful to join and have some people to talk with and ask questions about the game.

I have played MMO's, for along time and I pick up on things in games really fast. I do have some questions, Giggle number one: are Factions the same thing as a guilds in PW ?

And question number two: How is your Faction doing ?

lol and thats all I have to ask for now. But It will be nice to talk with somebody soon ! I'm downloading the game right now, I just wanna see how well your server runs and just get a feel for the game. I think from what I have seen I will like it. Lol this is the first mmo I have seen where you can get married just was thinking about how cool that was ! Any ways just to let you know alittle about me I'm an 18 year old man ! I'm From Florida, and I just got out of high school (class of 2010 woot !) but we can talk about me more later on. I really wanna know more about you ! so talk back ASAP
Back to top Go down
Katagaria
Admin
Admin
Katagaria

Character sheet
Main: Katagaria
Level: 99
Alt: Molody

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:17 am

Joshua wrote:

number one: are Factions the same thing as a guilds in PW ? yes

And question number two: How is your Faction doing ? the faction is doing well.

lol and thats all I have to ask for now. But It will be nice to talk with somebody soon ! I'm downloading the game right now, I just wanna see how well your server runs and just get a feel for the game.
Make sure you pick Dreamweaver server. that's where we are.

I think from what I have seen I will like it. Lol this is the first mmo I have seen where you can get married just was thinking about how cool that was !
getting married gives you special advantages in game. it now includes marriage quests and special items. you buy a bride and groom wedding pack and do a quest. (you can also get divorced
bigsmile )

Any ways just to let you know alittle about me I'm an 18 year old man ! I'm From Florida, and I just got out of high school (class of 2010 woot !)
congrats!

but we can talk about me more later on. I really wanna know more about you ! so talk back ASAP
feel free to pm me in game. ign is Katagaria
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question
Page 1 of 1