Valour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction on Dreamweaver

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the faction bank inventory.

Terrific Vs Evil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrific
Admin
Admin
Terrific

Terrific Vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Terrific Vs Evil   Terrific Vs Evil Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:22 am

It was a quiet day at the office nothing of any major importance had happened. Little did I know that this would be the day that I was to have one of the fiercest battles of my life.

Quietly I sat at my desk doing paperwork trying to figure out which customer I would call first. I looked to my left ready to grab the phone and start my calls, when I noticed something strange at the side of my desk. To my horror I began to realize that this thing that had caught my eye was a spider. Not just any spider mind you, but a spider with evil intentions set on my downfall.

I had never seen a spider like this. The dark creator himself must have sent this spider. This spider was not hairy and dry like most spiders that I had encountered. Its body was a brown color and had the look of a creature that had just crawled from the depths of a deep slimy abyss.

Our eyes met and we both knew that our battle for survival was about to begin. I was visibly shaken by the thought of having to face such a menacing opponent. The spider threw up its two front legs in an attempt to threaten me. I knew that this spider meant business. Slowly I backed away keeping my eyes on my opponent, knowing that even the slightest bit of hesitation on my part would mean failure and even death. I reached back with my hand feeling for the one weapon I knew that could defeat this evil creature. Reaching blindly across my desk knowing that I could not avert my eyes even for a second. I felt the spiral metal rings of my weapon and instantly knew I had found what I was searching for.

The spider knew that I was planning something and it raised its arms in another attempt to break my confidence, however I was determined to survive. I quickly drew back my notebook and in one mighty swing I unleashed the full force of my mighty weapon upon the spider. I quickly drew back my weapon to survey the damage, however to my horror I was only able to see the remains of one of my opponents legs. The spider had escaped my attack!

I knew that I had injured my opponent, but the battle was not over yet...

I looked around fearing that the spider was already making attempts to take revenge on me for the injuries that I had already caused. My determination began to falter and I knew that my opponent would take advantage of my weakened state. There was only one place left to search...

I slowly moved the wastebasket that sat near my desk. There I found my opponent his body motionless. Had I already won the battle? I couldn’t believe my luck! I placed my weapon on the desktop breathing a sigh of relief.

This was the chance the spider had been waiting for, he gathered the last of his strength and made a charge toward me. I began to scream, I couldn’t believe this spider was still alive! I knew then that this was a truly evil creature. Thinking quickly, and still screaming, I made one last attack. I brought my shoe crashing down upon the spider’s body. I didn’t have to check to make sure he was dead this time, I knew instantly when I heard the faint popping noise that I had crushed his grotesques body. Shaken I backed away from our battleground. I had survived another day...
Back to top Go down
https://valour.forumotion.net

Terrific Vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: my love battle   Terrific Vs Evil Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:28 am

thats was awesome my love i loved it Terrific Vs Evil Icon_biggrin Terrific Vs Evil Herz

Terrific Vs Evil Lord18

Last edited by LordPhantom on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Terrific Vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Vs Evil   Terrific Vs Evil Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:27 am

Just like any other day in work... XD
Back to top Go down

Terrific Vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Vs Evil   Terrific Vs Evil Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:35 pm

<---- amazed... really I was there the whole time, ive been there a hundred times and if u put every spider fight ive had togehter ... right? oh man really that was masterpiece
Back to top Go down

Terrific Vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Vs Evil   Terrific Vs Evil Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:45 pm

Awesome Terri

Your ubber skillz have once again shown you to be the victorious one.
Back to top Go down

Terrific Vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Vs Evil   Terrific Vs Evil Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:38 pm

"The chosen one..."
Spider Smasher ;O
Back to top Go down

Terrific Vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Vs Evil   Terrific Vs Evil Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:36 pm

new spider killer sig?
Back to top Go down

Terrific Vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Vs Evil   Terrific Vs Evil Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:04 am

LoL!
Maybe =O
Back to top Go down

Terrific Vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Vs Evil   Terrific Vs Evil Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:39 pm

umm..... next time dbl spark so you can 1 shot it ?

btw, did he drop any loot?
Back to top Go down
Terrific
Admin
Admin
Terrific

Terrific Vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Vs Evil   Terrific Vs Evil Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:43 pm

Lmao i wish...i would have loved some shiny gold coines >.<
Back to top Go down
https://valour.forumotion.net

Terrific Vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Vs Evil   Terrific Vs Evil Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:04 pm

mmmmm coins :D
Back to top Go down

Terrific Vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Vs Evil   Terrific Vs Evil Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:38 am

LMAO!!!!!!!! haha.

did you level up?
Back to top Go down

Terrific Vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Vs Evil   Terrific Vs Evil Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:05 am

Where will I appear?
Both far and near...
At times most unexpected
But you can be sure
That I know her
The killer of eight legged wretched!

Don't be shy, let out your cries
and I will see you with my hidden eyes...
Back to top Go down

Terrific Vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Vs Evil   Terrific Vs Evil Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:35 am

another riddle >.<
Back to top Go down
Katagaria
Admin
Admin
Katagaria

Character sheet
Main: Katagaria
Level: 99
Alt: Molody

Terrific Vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Vs Evil   Terrific Vs Evil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:24 pm

where there is one spider, there are thousands more. haven't you seen charlotte's web? a thousand spiders could of hatched somewhere close by, awaiting the time you let down your guard, to attack. they are planning something. better stock up on notebooks.
Back to top Go down

Terrific Vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Vs Evil   Terrific Vs Evil Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:06 am

LMAO Kata dun remind me...

We had like a thousand lil baby spiders floating around our house a few years back. While intriguing as it was it still creeped me out. There's something about hundreds of spiders crawling all over that doesn't sit well with me.

I don't know what happened to them...I think I took the blanket they were in outside and let them float away out there. I don't mind spiders tbh...they are good for keeping other insects at bay...but umm don't invade my personal space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terrific Vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Vs Evil   Terrific Vs Evil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrific Vs Evil
Page 1 of 1