Valour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction on Dreamweaver

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the faction bank inventory.

New slideshows up!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New slideshows up!! Empty
PostSubject: New slideshows up!!   New slideshows up!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:30 am

New slideshows up....there's two fo the same one, but with two different versions of the same song. My son wrote the music. One is 8 bit, sounds like music used to in the old mario games. The other one is easier on my ears lol.

Here are the links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00SwS5ukegE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQIX3YiHpqI

Please let me know what you think. Thanks for watching =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New slideshows up!!   New slideshows up!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:04 pm

Awesome job sis! We rocked sry i missed it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New slideshows up!!   New slideshows up!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:13 am

100% Real chronicle of me watching that...

wth!?! is that noise? is my comp broke? oh its the video... hmmm. (Then as beat got goin my head started'night at the roxberry'n' and was like yea techno viking aint got *blank* on this lolz. Heaven ur on a whole new level of cool, thx! Valour is better for u bein here hahaha !

:twisted: me lvl somethin for a day or two more...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New slideshows up!!   New slideshows up!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:47 am

Thank you Sis, and thank you too Gabe. There are two versions of the music on the video. Sounds like the one you heard is the 8 bit one. Its like the ones in the mario games. it's not really techno, but sure sounds like it to me. However, Takeo strongly corrected me on that lol. The other version is easier on my earz lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New slideshows up!!   New slideshows up!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New slideshows up!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valour :: Members :: Media, Arts & Fun-
Jump to: