Valour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction on Dreamweaver

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the faction bank inventory.

Can you find me?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Venoblaster
Commissioner
Commissioner
Venoblaster

Can you find me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you find me?   Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:14 am

The event starts in less than 3 hours now! Read the hints at the beginning of this post.
Back to top Go down
Venoblaster
Commissioner
Commissioner
Venoblaster

PostSubject: Re: Can you find me?   Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:52 am

1 hour to go
Back to top Go down
Venoblaster
Commissioner
Commissioner
Venoblaster

PostSubject: Re: Can you find me?   Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:12 pm

We had a great time for one hour! A lot of peopled joined. We used the voice chat and I think we had a blast.

Thank you all for believing in this event and participating. And thanks to Anachronox, Angelyz, DankTank and SoonLight for dealing with the PM spam! :D

Winners for first run:
* HaHaNo: 200k
* DyingBreed: 100k

Winners for second run:
* Katagaria: 200k
* Patrialt: 100k
* Angelyz: 50k (came first but Pat was faster to click Trade)
Back to top Go down
Venoblaster
Commissioner
Commissioner
Venoblaster

PostSubject: Re: Can you find me?   Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:12 pm

We started the event by meeting at Hill of The Old King and some of us looked at some of the others for the first time:

Can you find me? - Page 2 Y6QfR

Can you find me? - Page 2 Kr1IK

Can you find me? - Page 2 41zUg

I soon got out of there and made sure that everybody knew that Venoblaster was inside an instance and that could not be reached. The conclusion should be that there was no point going after Venoblaster herself... :)

This was the story for the first part:

This is where I set up my hint shop at Arrowhead Manor:

Can you find me? - Page 2 MGRrP

And this is what it looked like:

Can you find me? - Page 2 2mWRx

Can you find me? - Page 2 N5Uzh

The hint was that you should go and talk to Apsaras. Later I moved to shop to make that easier to understand:

Can you find me? - Page 2 OgBga

Of course if you would talk to Apsaras she would teleport you to near the hiding place.

And if you circled around and looked into every nook and cranny you would find this strange fellow:

Can you find me? - Page 2 BGzEd

That's what using eyes and brain was about. It took a long time but finally HaHaNo was the first to find it and DyingBreed a minute later.

And for the second part, Anachronox, Angelyz, DankTank and SoonLight gave 4 hints:
* Overlooking Plume
* Overlooking Etherblade
* Overlooking Lost City (2 officers said that)

Using the brains, a few people quickly got to the conclusion that the repeated hint was the true one. Now sadly I said "Lost City" and not "City of The Lost". But using the other hints ("Plume", "Etherblade", "I'm overlooking a city" and "I'm at a rocky place") it didn't take long for Katagaria to collect the 1st prize. Angelyz got there a minute later but Patrialt got almost at the same time and was faster to trade so by the rules he won 2nd place and Angelyz got a consolation prize.

This was the place for the second run:

Can you find me? - Page 2 5fRtD

And boy did that cleric look cute!

Can you find me? - Page 2 5JGaI

The whole event took an hour and we had a great time! I'll definitely do it again. Thanks for all that took part in it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you find me?   Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:51 pm

i'll donate my consolation prize for the next event :) so go ahead and keep it :P
Back to top Go down
DyingBreed
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Can you find me?   Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:03 pm

This was a great Idea Veno ^^, Really looking forward to the next 1 ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you find me?   Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:47 pm

yeah it was thanks alot veno
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you find me?   Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Hahaha awesome job Veno. I love the write up you gave as well. A very nice touch.
Back to top Go down
causeofdeath
Commissioner
Commissioner
causeofdeath

PostSubject: Re: Can you find me?   Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Nice job Veno :) Sounds really fun. I think I'll participate the next time around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you find me?   Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you find me?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valour :: Members :: Media, Arts & Fun-
Jump to: